Thursday 9 May 2013

Top 3 Ikuta Toma's Drama & Movie (Spoilers Alert!)

Hello guys! It's been a long time i haven't posted anything for 1 month (i think). So, a few days before I have my final, there's a favorite Japanese actor crossed my mind. The multi-talented, handsome and very humble actor that I've been fangirling for! Ikuta Toma! Wooooooo! (Sorry, I'm very excited lately -__-')


Ikuta Toma that will reaches 29 years old in October this year which captured my heart with his comedic acting in Hanazakari no Kimitachi e (2008) as Nakatsu Shuichi with his co-stars Oguri Shun as Sano Izumi and Horikita Maki in Ashiya Mizuki. Okay I'll tell the details after this but I just want to say, I really L.O.V.E his acting in every dramas and movies he's acting in. His acting absolutely terrific. 

Now, let me start with the Top 3 Ikuta Toma's Drama. Why don't we start from No.3?

No. 3) Hanachimitsu to Clover



This drama clearly shows the lives of five college student about friendship and love. Toma as Takemoto Yuta   been friends with  Mayama Takumi (Makai Osamu) and Morita Shinobu (Narimiya Hiroki) has coincidentally met Hanamoto Hagumi (Narumi Roki) which their lives become attached and they become friends joins by Yamada Ayumi (Harada Natsuki). I like how their friendships showed, its very natural. Yuta has been keeping his feelings for Hagumi since the first time they met. But when he builds up all his courage to get closer with Hagumi, Shinobu, his friend shows affection to Hagumi which makes her fall for him. This drama is a journey about life's of a person and trying to find what he/she want in his/her life. Toma's acting in this drama is really casual even though the flow of the drama sometimes too slow but i think this story is okay. 

No. 2) Maou


Ohno Satoshi will be playing as Naruse Ryo/Manaka Tomoo, the role of a two-faced lawyer, one of which is a kind hearted soul and the other who is plotting revenge, using his brilliant mind, on the person who killed his relative.While, Ikuta Toma will play as Serizawa Naoto, who has become a detective due to his dark past, who is pursuing the mysterious series of murders and fighting against the devil (maou). (credited to Dramawiki). Actually, this drama is the remake based on korean version. From my perspective, I believe Toma is a good actor which he can brings this heavy role which contains emotional feelings due to Naoto's past. I'm also want to give credits to Ohno Satoshi, he nailed his role which gives me a cringe feelings and scary but sympathy to him. I like this version a lot than korean not just because Toma is my bias but this version more intense and it doesn't really involves love plot so much. I'm sure you love this drama if you love scary movie. ^_^


No. 1) Hanazakari no Kimitachi e



Do you see the photo above? Okay, I know some of you might have seen the taiwan version and the korean version. But for me, this version is better for you to laugh off. Seriously, this version not so much into love plot and they really shows how boys dorm looks like. Let's read the synopsis first.
Based on a popular comic, this hilarious comedy follows the chaos, troubles and friendship at a boys' boarding school after a girl-disguising-a-boy joins. Ashiya Mizuki has just come back to Japan from California where she was raised. She fell in love with Sano Izumi, a hopeful high jump hero, who has quit after an accident. As she wants him to go back to the sport once again, she enters the same high school as a boy! With a short hair, flattened chest and lowered voice, she starts sharing the same room with Sano. (Creadited to Fuji Creative)
First! I totally respect for  Horikita Maki as Ashiya Mizuki as she can looks like one of the boys. Second, Toma Ikuta as Nakatsu Shuichi, he totally kills the role. He is the one makes me addicted to this drama. He such a goof in this drama. Last but not the least, every actors in this drama really know how to make a comedic drama.
If you haven't seen this drama yet, you better cause I'm sure you fall deeply in love with this movie!


No. 3) Ningen Shikkaku


Synopsis: The film stars Toma Ikuta as Ōba Yōzō, a young man who finds it hard to relate to the world around him, but masks this sense of alienation with a jovial demeanor. Still, his life spirals toward self-destruction. Actress Satomi Ishihara plays one of the several women in his life, and the only one he marries.
Okay, this movie you need patience to watch it because the flow of the movie maybe too slow and also it need understanding to understand those words they said. This movie is really sad movie and every moment of the movie, it have every meanings behind it. I'm shock to see how this movie ends and i feels the movie did not give a very proper ending but it's good. As I watch Oba Yozo from being a good guy who always helping people, giving his friend 5 yen even he did not have much money and a talented painter which cause him to destruct himself with alcohol and drugs. I'm shocked I can finish this movie actually. Hahaha.


No.2) Hanamizuki


Synopsis: The film spans the ten-year period from 1996 to 2006, and it stars Yui Aragaki as Sae, a high school student who later grows into a young adult. Toma Ikuta also stars in this film, playing the role of Kouhei, Sae's boyfriend and an aspiring fisherman. Sae and Kouhei met by accident on a train when they were both high school students, and a relationship starts to form. Later, when Sae needs to leave Hokkaido to go to Tokyo for studies, the two of them attempted to have a long distance relationship. However, their bond is tested by multiple challenges facing the two of them. This is first movie I watched Ikuta Toma being the lead for love plot and I amused by their acting. How their challenges begin when Sae has test to get into the college while Kouhei just in fisherman's school which Sae accidentally broke his heart by saying he didn't understand her feelings since he only in fisherman's school. They fight but they get back together again. And this is the start for them to face other challenges as he wants to be a fisherman while she went to college and they need to have long distance relationship cause them a only have a little time to spend with each other. I love how the actors expressed their feelings into their role which brought the characters in reality. This movie suits for the fans of romantic and I'm sure most likely the fans are girls.

And No. 1, falls to *drum rolls* Bokura Ga Ita






Synopsis: Bokura ga Ita is a film based on a manga of the same name.
Toma Ikuta, starring in this film as Motoharu Yano, a boy who is popular with most girls in the class. [2] Actress Yuriko Yushitaka, star as Nanami Takahashi, a classmate of Motoharu. [4] In addition,Sosuka Tokaoka will play the role of Masafumi Takeuchi, Yano's close friend, and Yuika Motoriyaka will play Yuri Yamamoto, the younger sister of Motoharu's late girlfriend. Let me begin, I have watched anime first before this movie was out and I was really a huge fan of this anime. This movie have two part of Bokura Ga Ita; Zenpen and Bokura Ga Ita.

Its sad to see Takahashi when Yano asked her out only because she confessed to him he likes her. It's like he's taking advantage at her but I guess he really wants to get rid of his memories with his ex-girlfriend. The plot is really complicated when it comes to Yano as he attached to his ex-girlfriend's memories and Yamamoto which his ex-girlfriend's younger sister when he and Takahashi just begin to start their relationship. Yano can be seen as serious guy and hot-tempered when it comes to his girlfriend close to other guy as he's been cheated many time by his ex-girlfriend. For me, Yano's life is complicated which he can't tell expressed his feelings to anyone and he kept to himself which concludes him angry with himself after he makes mistakes. He thinks everything caused by him when in the second movie, his mother killed herself by jump off the building when she become paranoid after his father left her and she afraid Yano to leave her too as he only decided to visits Takahashi for few days as they have a long distance relationship due to circumstances. This incident which makes him to left Takahashi without saying a word. They only met after few years but he didn't think he can gives her happiness if they together. But their strings never cuts off when his best friend tried to make him realizes that he only loves her more than anyone.

I would really like to give applause to everyone in this movie which cause me to cry. I'm shocked I can cry just because of I thought a typical movie but it was more than that. The part his mother suicide really tears me off when it suddenly showed a person from afar jumps off the building. Toma really great actor he can pulls every character and here it is, I saw his acting skills. If I need to rate, I would love to give 100% for his acting. He nailed it man!

Okay, this is it everyone, my goodbye to you. Thank you for all who read this blog post. I'm really glad i post this up. I pleasured to read if you want to tell me your opinion in one of my post. Do tell me! Thank you.




No comments:

Post a Comment