Saturday 12 January 2013

Myself

Hi everyone and good evening, 
This is my first time to create blog so please be nice to me.
Since this is my first post, I would like to tell you about myself.
Hm... where do I start? Okay, my name is Haziqah but you can call me Ziq if you want since my name a little  difficult to pronounce it or to remember it. ^^
From my picture on the right side as you can see, that is my twin ^^
People said we looked the same but our personalities are different.
My sister loves to smile, a lot but if you make her angry, you really searching for trouble. ^_^
I love my parents and my little brother so much <3
I will miss my family every single day as I live far away from them. 
Okay, that's all I can say about myself, I know it's not much.
Thank you~

No comments:

Post a Comment